View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 04:44 PM   #2041
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree Esgallhugwen

"Yes, he is mine you could say. I rescued him from the Hills of Evendim, and so he has bonded to me", Eswen half smiled as she called down to the Hobbit lass, her voice lyrical and soft on the chill breeze. Such an innocent little being, like all of her kin, only guilty in taking their delight in food and drink.

"And I suppose being close to an Elf has made him grow past a normal size for his age, I have no doubts you've heard of our so called magic which is quite absurd really, perhaps that has helped him". Nimrómen sat on his haunches next to the lass swishing his plush tail to and fro.

"Does he know any tricks?"

Esgallhugwen laughed softly, "none which he cares to learn, he is from the wild, bothering little with the ways of domestication, he is quite the slob when it comes to eating", the wolf cocked his head to the side and barked in protest.

"now, now don't lie to the young lass, maybe if you would eat slower more food would be in your stomach instead of on the floor" she shook her finger playfully tsking him.

"We havn't even been properly introduced, what is your name young Hobbit lass?"