View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #57
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Tasa watched her friend attempt the climb with bated breath, but did not stop him, seeing the sickly dangerous path he chose. He would never make it, so she felt no real need to hold him back. It would be better for him to think that it was of his own will that he stayed.

When he came back, her eyes strayed to the blood on his hand. She carefully washed and bound his hand as he spoke of the Music.

"I know I heard Maglor's voice; and I know it will come back. He will come back." Malris paused. "Perhaps that is why we are here. To finish a mysterious end of the Music."

She held his hand, forcing his gaze to meet her own. "My friend, it is known that Maglor met his fate with the sea. He could not be here... whether forever lost to the sea in the manner of the Jewel, or wandering for an eternity, I do not know, but our lord cannot be in this place... surely were he here, and were he wanting us, he would have sought us sooner... Malris, look at me. Tell me that you believe me..."