View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 11:34 AM   #328
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Well, I don't think there's any shame in me saying that I have completely lost confidence in my methods at this particular village. Every theory that I've had (or any theory that I've picked up on) seems to go wrong.

I am a bit puzzled by mormegil's murdering, though. You'd think they would've taken out one of the lower-profile villagers again, leaving the 'loudmouth' (asFordim so affectionately calls us ) to get lynched by fellow loudmouths. Looking back at SpM's latest theory, he thought that the three wolves were Kuru, mormegil, & Holbytlass. When SpM was proven to be innocent, I was willing to give his theory a try - perhaps that is why mormegil was taken out. Let me explain. Once SpM was hung & proven innocent, the wolves might've suspected us to look towards the trio that he had set out. Now, they weren't afraid of us lynching mormegil (obviously), but morm was not the most logical starting point. Since Kuru went to the greatest lengths to attack SpM, and since SpM himself voted for Kuru last round it was most logical that we would test his theory starting with Kuru. Now, perhaps Sauce was two-thirds right. Kuru &Holbytlass could be wolves, that would explain why they offed mormegil, to discourage us from testing Sauce's theory. I am not sure by a mile, but I thought it was something I should bring up.

Personally I'd like to hear Fordim's plan of action again, since SpM seemed so convinced of Fordy's innocence & SoN's theory that I had planned on testing holds no water anymore.

In post #311 Fordim said:
Quote:
My theory: one of either morm, Kuru, TORE or Sauce are wolves providing cover for the two quiet wolves.
(he voted for a quite wolf, Holbytlass)

Well, we know that morm was not a wolf, we know that Sauce was not a wolf, & I know that I am not a wolf. That leaves Kuru (and it leaves you). Out of all the villagers that are left I think I can come the closest to trusting Fordim, though. That leaves Kuru as the cover man and then two quite wolves, Holbytlass, perhaps is one of those, I'm not sure yet.

What does everyone else say?

Last edited by The Only Real Estel; 06-11-2005 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote