View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 12:56 PM   #496
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

It seems I have caused confusion in my previous posts, and for this I apologise. What seems so clear in my head obviously does not necessarily translate into my posts, so I must clear this up.

If the Cursed Villager has become a werewolf, and is then lynched by the villagers, then the villagers will know that they have killed a werewolf. All I was trying to point out was that the villagers will not know whether that werewolf was an original or Cursed.

For example: if Eomer of the Rohirrim is a cursed villager turned werewolf and is lynched, then the villagers will know that they have killed a werewolf.

However: they will not know that he was Cursed.

They would have to kill the others or wait until the end of the game to find out who the Cursed villager was. It's only this really minor aspect of the game I was focusing on.

Nothing to worry about!

In no way am I suggesting that the lynchings are confusing.

For example: if the innocent Feanor of the Peredhil is lynched (which doesn't seem so far-fetched), she is found to be innocent as soon as she is dead. So don't worry: anyone killed after a lynching stays dead; there are no ghosts floating about the village!

I hope that clears up any worries.