View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 03:32 PM   #829
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
If there's going to be a Book Two, I don't think there's really anything specific that needs to be done with Liornung and Leafa. They're both in a relatively comfortable position... Liornung hasn't had any trouble recently, and Leafa is now in a very satisfied state, all things being resolved with Ędegard. In other words, whatever the general plan for the Rohirrim is will work for them.

I apologise for my lack of writing recently... we've just finished up a very exciting baseball season (and, Helen, perhaps you'd like to hear how the boys did... the twelve-year-old's team won the championship, both twelve and nine y/o made it to their league All-Stars, both won the MIP award, and the twelve y/o made it to the travelling team made up of the best players in the league), and I've been sewing rather frantically to get ready for a trip to Virginia which will take up most of my June. And more impairing than that, I've had a tremendous writer's block that has affected RPGs, my own stories, my journal, letters, and everything else that involves writing.

I'll be leaving for VA on June the 7th, so if there's anything I should do before the end of Book One, I'll try to have it done before then, in the case that you're finished before I get home.

However, I'm looking forward to seeing what lmp, Orual, and Imladris do with this confrontation!