View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 07:38 PM   #224
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

I thank you and appreciate all of you for patiently waiting for me to find time to get a final post up for Rory.

POST PUT ON RPG ~*~ PIO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boromir88's post:

Rory thought he would never see the day when he'd be so excited about returning back home. He knew he was in for a pretty big licking, but that was a lot better than never seeing his family again, or them not knowing what happened to him.

They finally crossed the Withywindle, and were gradually getting closer to the Shire. I would give up anything for a warm bed and some delicious eggs right about now, though Rory. He looked at Sondo who had his face down and was slowly trudging along.

"It wasn't just your fault Sondo. We all should have been nicer and payed attention to her more than we did." Rory had to use the word "her." He could not bring himself to saying the name. Sondo nodded, not feeling any better. It was going to be a long time before the Hobbits ever decided to do something adventurous again, if ever.

Last edited by piosenniel; 05-09-2005 at 01:54 AM.