View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 03:31 PM   #74
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"What are you doing?" Fea heard called from an alternate dimension. Flustered, she responded.

"I'm... um... checking my e-mail?"

"That's not your e-mail."

"Well... it kind of is, see I get PMs, which are like e-mail, and I..."

"Right."

"Well actually, I'm writing limericks."

"Oh, well in that case... actually, no case about it. There's a pile of clothes waiting for you to fold them."

"Aww, but Mom..." Fea looked at her mother, hoping that the sad puppy-dog look might appease the woman's house-cleaning plans for her. No such luck, Fea thought sadly. Her companions watched open-mouthed as Fea carried on an entire conversation with thin air. Turning, Fea looked back at everyone.

"Sorry guys... my mom's being lame. I've gotta go clean." she sighed in a long-suffering way. "Maybe I'll be back later. I've got to get online and um... I dunno.. I'll look for excuses. Da Vinci! That's a great excuse. I've got a research paper to write and..." Fea's voice trailed off as an etherial hand reached into cyberspace to drag her away to do laundry. "Bye everyone! Don't lose my bag! It's... a suprise! For when the phantom gets here!"