View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 02:52 PM   #55
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Esty/H applauded LMP's and Fea's newest efforts amusedly, then walked around the room, looking at the various clothing donned by the wights - what a variety! There was Nuru's lovely dress, 'Michael'/Formendacil's green tie - both snazzy and appropriate - various jeans in various stages of wear and tear, interesting jewelry - in short, all a fashion-interested eye could appreciate. She tasted the many interesting foods and drinks - cakes, especially chocolate, were always irresistable; and homemade specialties beat any restaurant food. She nipped at the elderflower wine and chuckled over Enca's account of the Esty Street sign - now that would have been an interesting sight!

The gift table was filling nicely; she hoped The Barrow-Wight would show up soon to see how highly he was regarded by his guests. With a wave at Cami and Pio and a promise to have time for a chat later, she approached Formendacil and Hookbill; "Do tell me," she said, "if the Balrog is an enigma, then do you think that Tom Bombadil has wings?"
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'