View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 04:06 PM   #8
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
The riders of Rohaan and Fea (riders made the infamous "I am drooling" post on a thread that has since been closed).
You understand, dear phantom, that I just choked and accidentally spat a large mouthful of orange gatorade into my hand ? A pair indeed, as he would have to hope for his life. I'm generally bad at tolerating fools. The answer remains too young, surrounded by protective older brother types (even more, these days), as well as aspiring suitors, and beyond uninterested. And might I remind you that that incident was your fault?

Quote:
How self-promotional of you, Fea.
I'm sorry. Were you under the impression that I need your help to be the best? And here I thought it was the other way around.

Quote:
And how very right.
I usually am.

Oh yes, and here is another comic pairing:

Inktomi Slurp Spider and Baidu Bot Spider. Presumably their alter-egos have similar mindsets, and so I imagine the two would get on rather well and spend all kinds of time causing mostly harmless mischief.

Fea