View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 05:08 AM   #1
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Having a LotR nickname?

Are you called by a name of a LotR character? Do you have a LotR-related nickname? (Ok, probably: does anyone call you by your screenname except other BD'rs?) Why are you called so? Do you like your nickname? I think it would be nice to reveal these things to everybody...

I'll be the one to start...
Some of my friends call me Gandalf or The Green Wizard. (Strange nicknames for a 15 year old girl...) That's probably because I'm nearly a year older than my these friends and I've also introduced LotR and roleplaying to them. I'm also the GM of our RPG. I also know more abot Arda than they do - I've read more and more carefully, I suppose. They also keep asking my advice in certain things. And I'm probably as short-tempered as Gandalf is. I don't know do I like these nicknames. They really flatter me, but I don't want to be placed above my friends continuously. It can be really horrible. And I don't have a beard, really.
My best friend, who is the most Sam-like person I've ever met, calls me sometimes Mr. Frodo , for example if I ask her to do something for me.
And if my friends want to be kind to me they may call me Thinlómien.

Hope you have as weird nicknames as I do...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote