View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 01:47 AM   #64
Rilwen Gamgee

Rilwen Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

My most embarrassing B-Ds moment(s)? Read my first few...50 posts or so, and you won't have much trouble finding them; most of which were posted in the You Know You're Obsessed with LotR When... topics. (I don't bother deleting them, because some of them are somewhat amusing to read! ) It was in one of them that I posted a comment that has haunted me for about a year.

In some random post of mine, I wrote that my mom wanted to make a "SAVE THE ENTS!" t-shirt; Ainaserkwen posted that she already made some and attatched pictures of them to her post. Out of plain-and-simple newbie-confusion, I replied by stating that I had not asked to see the pictures, but that I liked them anyway (which I did, and still do; they were quite nifty). I soon realized the rather rudeness of my post. So, I would like to apologize for my actions: I'm sorry, Aina.

Quote:
I believe that a certain false report which was corrected today takes the top prize as the most embarrassing moment for BDers in general.
Quote:
I don't think that anyone who responded to that story with a good heart and honest intentions should be embarassed about his or her part.
Can't we simply be glad that she is now alive, indeed? Why would we be embarrassed if we should be relieved? I, for one, am certainly not embarrassed.

Last edited by Rilwen Gamgee; 02-27-2005 at 12:53 PM.
Rilwen Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote