View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 06:59 PM   #1
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Death of Crystal Heart

It is with great sadness that I pass along this notice, which was posted this afternoon in a Shire game that Crystal was playing in.

Quote:
To whom it may concern:

The original Crystal Heart died today at approximately 12:10 a.m. Pacific Time due to complications from her diabetes. As her sister, I am writing to tell you all that she loved the RPGs on this website and spoke about them often. Especially this one as of late. I regret that I must inform you all of this horrible event. Our family is still in shock and ask you all for your prayers in the weeks and months to follow.

Sincerely,
Melissa
Crystal was a very active writer in the Shire. She joined the Barrowdowns just over a year ago. During that year, she played in Legacy of Traitors and was founder of the game Seekers of Truth. She posted to her current Shire game, Sailing Away, just a few days ago. I was involved with Crystal in two of these games and always appreciated her enthusiasm and dedication.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. She will certainly be missed.

If there are any others who wish to add their thoughts on this thread, please feel free to do so.

Child of the 7th Age, Shire Moderator