View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 12:09 PM   #1371
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Mithalwen had gone to bed late and risen early. The excitement and exertion of the previous day had made few demands on her elvish constitution and the sight of stars on a clear night were as refreshing as sleep. Nevertheless she had retired to her tiny chamber under the roof for a few hours before rising with the dawn and after dressing in her plain grey garb rather than the fine gown for he previous day she had spent a few hours tidying up the yard. She did not know where many of the things went but she had done what she could - gathering things together. Then the smell of breakfast became irresistable. Mithalwen washed her hands at the pump and wandered into the dining room.

She saw Snaveling - and she went to speak to him. "Tar Corondir, I had hoped you might join me for breakfast but I see you have company - perhaps we will speak later. " Mithalwen then looked across the room, prompted by some instinct and saw an elf sitting with a man. She had noticed them yesterday but had not had the opportunity to speak with them.... Going to Uien and Falowik's table she said in her own tongue "May I join you? I believe you would speak with me "