View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 08:47 AM   #119
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
All these Elven Emissaries...

I'm developing how Ereglin feels and thinks about the Rivendell Emissaries. After combing the discussion and planning thread, I found one small comment that said Bethiril is a one time envoy at Fornost. May I ask how long, relatively, she has been at Fornost? I know she had some dealing with Lindon in the past, but I'm wondering how well Ereglin knows her. I have the same question about Erenor. If she has been there for many years (or is she just arrived), this will have weight on the extent to which our characters are familiar with one another.

I don't really need exact times that are to the day or anything, but it would be helpful if I knew if the other Emissaries had been there Years, months, weeks, or days. And if you are wondering, Ereglin has been there close to 30 years.

Also, I think it would be natural that all of the Elves have a certain connection that they did not have with mortals because of their kindred and the fact they are the only (mentioned, anway) Elves in a city of Men, but at the moment (and we're not too far into it yet), we are divided.

Please let me know how you feel about this, and whether you agree with closing the division or feel we should stay as separate groups.

~Alak