View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 12:42 PM   #1835
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Where?! Where!! Where!?!? Please tell me!
At www.councilofelrond.com, I think there's a link on the sidebar that says "language." I think the name generator's there. I could be wrong; I haven't been there in a while. Explore the site and you'll find it sooner or later. It wasn't hard to find, if memory serves me correctly. Sorry I can't be of more help.

You know you're addicted when there's a guy at your school whose name sounds like Cirdan and every time you hear it you go into a LOTR trance. (guilty)

You know you're addicted when you start referring to your chemistry teacher as Denethor because every experiment he does involves burning or blowing something up. (guilty)

This one should go in the You Know You're Addicted to the BD, but... what the heck. You know you're addicted when you start having dreams about Boromir breaking into your house so he can play your Dance Dance Revolution. (Guilty) He was dancing to the disco song "Ladies Night," in case you were wondering. He was pretty good at it, too.

Your idea of a good "oldie but goodie" game is The Two Towers for PS2. The one that came out only two years ago. (Guilty. Does anybody else think Gimli looks like a dried apple in that one?) You've spent hours staring at the monitor playing The Third Age, trying to get Elegost and Morwen to level up without dying. (Guilty)

Last edited by Maeggaladiel; 01-14-2005 at 12:47 PM.
Maeggaladiel is offline   Reply With Quote