View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 09:42 PM   #202
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay Menel, we'll dump boiling oil on you FOR posting. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa-ahem ahem *cough*

Anyway. This shouldn't mess with Meela's post, if she decides she wants to do honor to her Denny-Poo in this here thread.

_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_
*Scene: The White Highly-Accentuated-With-Black-Accesories City, more namely the Citadel of the Steward. Gandalf and Pippin approach the throne of the King*

Gandalf: The hospitality of your halls has sommat lessened of late, Denethor Steward!

Denny: Why...should I welcome you...Gandalf Stormcrow?

Imrahil: A just question, my leige. Late is the hour when the Grey Wanderer...

Gandalf: Wait a minute...this is all familiar...too familiar. Begone, foul Dwimmerlaik! Or Gandalf will not slay thee in thy turn! He will get you in a half-nelson and give you noogies until your brain lies open to the lidless eye...

Pippin: Eew!

Gandalf: ...and then he will get some termite larvae and...

Pippin: Gandalf, please, enough!

Gandy: Very well. How long has it been since Sauron bought you? What was the promised price? That you would pick your share of the treasure, and take the woman you desire?

Imrahil: What woman? We only have women in the first two circles of the city, in case we're attacked and don't want to risk expensive armor.

Gandy: Bah! Humbug! Get thee gone!

*And Imrahil fled the hall, and was never seen in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings again*

Gandy: Now, on to business...

_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_

Definitely a wierd post. No question about that.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote