View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420! Picky, Picky, Picky.

I've been gathering for quite a while now, some little nit-picky, carpy complaints by Tolkien purists (or presumably Tolkien purists). Some, of them I find rather funny, just to see how minor these little complaints are, and they act like it's the end of the world. Here are a few of them...

"Gandalf's light to drive off the Nazgul should have been brighter. It says in the book it is a blinding flash of light. Jackson underexaggerated Gandalf's light making it look like a dinky flashlight."

"ERROR IN THE MOVIES! Legolas' eye color changes from blue to green? How come?" (I'm sorry to the person who wrote this, but I find myself too busy watching the wonderful scenery then paying attention to the eye color of people).

"Narsil was only broken in two pieces, not 10."

"Elendil was too short, he should have been taller."

"Boromir's hair was too light, he was like the rest of the Gondorians, black hair."

I find all these nit-picky and meaningless complaints by people. So, what sort of picky, picky, picky, complaints have you found from others?
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote