View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 03:40 AM   #1375
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I've gotten a message from the Éowyn Challenge site leaders about a new challenge. This is what it says:
Quote:
Here it is!

A challenge to all walkers -- to help the Milestones Celebration Page (ie, the shields page) reach 225,000 miles by the Walk's second anniversary on March 17, 2005. If every walker currently registered on the shields page walked 32 miles between now and then, we'd definitely reach that goal, but not all walkers are active at the moment. Because of that, we'd like to ask everyone still active to walk at least 100 miles between now and then. For some of us, this is a lot, for others it isn't much, but with all of our help, we can reach this amazing communal goal, and show just how far we've come in the past two years. Since the Fellowship set out to Rivendell on December 25th, we believe this will be an excellent start date for the 100 Mile challenge.

What say you?

We realize that many walkers have not logged their miles recently and the Milestone page may incur a surge of new miles, but the 100 Mile Challenge shall continue anyway. It would be a great way to start the New Year!

We hope you have a very happy holiday season!

Miradan and Kally
I will certainly participate and hope to accomplish more than 100 miles by then. For those of you who have not updated on the milestone page there, please do so - let's see lots of lovely black shields!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote