View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 02:48 PM   #100
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Moving on?

As things seem to have slowed down a bit in the game (and that's all for the best) I think it might be time to think about moving the plot forward a bit.

To that end, I will be advancing time to the following morning (game time) on Thursday morning (real time). Please note that I am doing this according to the model provided by the Inns -- time will be advancing to the following day, but what happens before and after the advance is up to everyone.

I figure that the US Thanksgiving has been keeping some people busy, and that everyone has been catching their collective breaths after a rambunctious start. Still, we don't want to lose our incredible momentum.

So anyone who wants to get in a last-minute banquet post should do so soon. I, myself, will be putting up a late-night-after-banquet post sometime on Wednesday afternoon, so if you want to move out of the banquet and toward night, that would be very helpful to me.

Finally, a request: some players have done a nice job of introducing some plot twists. . .could we get in a few more this week? Any plots to be hatched??