View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 04:25 PM   #34
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Sjorging and Gelding spotted Adranel and Beluf, sitting on a log away from everyone else. Sjorging also didn't care for the company of Gondorians, he felt as if King Elessar was making a mockery of the situation. They plopped down next to Adranel and Beluf, when Sjorging broke the silence, "So, Beluf, do you still hold this King in such high regards? This is a grand army indeed." Beluf bowed his head. Adranel didn't like Sjorging's remarks but she couldn't deny that he was right, this was a rather pitiful force of men. Gelding sighs, and motions that he is going to wonder around, Sjorging gets up and joins him.

"What do you think about this?" Beluf asked, looking at Adranel.

Adranel shrugged, she was upset, like everyone else. She didn't understand the reason why Elessar sent so little men, and she didn't care to know why. All she knew was these orcs have been pillaging through Dale and nobody was making a serious attempt of stopping them. Beluf again tries to break the uneasiness between the two, "I was relieved when I heard King Elessar was sending an army. Despite Sjorging's rude remarks about him, I heard great news of this King, and I couldn't wait to prove that Sjorging was finally wrong. But it appears as if I was foolish enough in believing that Elessar cared about us."

"You aren't foolish." Adranel said. "You just believed what you thought was right. I learned not to..." and Adranel stops, catching herself. She looks at Beluf, hoping that he won't ask anything further, but to no avail.

"What is it?" he asks.

Last edited by piosenniel; 11-22-2004 at 02:46 AM.