View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 08:24 AM   #28
Beserker_Warrior
Pile O'Bones

Beserker_Warrior has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Snagar woke the next morning with a throbbing head and a nasty temper "Where have those two got too?" he roared, even though it alomst split his head, or so it felt," I sent them off for food last night and they aren't back yet! Bashrank when did you last see those two sniveling litte rats?" Bashrank shuffled forward with a defiant gleam in his eye, " I ain't seen them two since last night Cheif," he snarled," I thinks that they left us here, deserted, I mean. They was always saying hatefull thigs about the Cheif, right buckoes!" Murmered assents came from the other orcs.

Snagar drew his sword and had it at Bashrank's throat in a flash," Maybe they did and maybe they didn't, did it ever occur to you that they could have died in the storm,oh yes Bashrank, I see through your plan, let me go off and find them while you take over here and rally them all to you so you can be Cheif, right," with a viscious slash Snagar slew Bashrank on the spot,

" Anybody else want to be Cheif boys, no, I thought so you sniveling dogs. You score and Bishrah your going on a raid, we need supplies and it's the middle of winter, raid any villages or small towns you can find and be back here quick!" They all mumbled some form of agknowledgement and left the trash heap they called home.

Last edited by piosenniel; 11-17-2004 at 10:53 AM.