View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 11:40 AM   #33
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
OK -- updating again.

All the parts are now filled, but we are still waiting on character information from Orofaniel and Aman.

Gentle Nudge, Gentle Nudge.

Here is my tentative plan for getting the game going.

I will be very busy with RL for the next few days, so Oro and Aman will have that time to get their characters ready. The rest of you can use that time to figure out the kinds of questions about relationships between the characters that you are pursuing with such wonderful energy.

On Wednesday morning I will put up a post here on the DT in which I will cover some important issues about beginning the game, etc. Essentially, last minute housekeeping. I will also open the Game Thread with the first post. Please watch for the DT post and read it first before posting to the game.

Just to give you all a heads up, however: the game will begin at a formal dinner in honour of the Emissary's arrival. Everyone is there, it is night, and they are eating. There are a large number of smaller tables scattered about the room where people can eat or sit and talk with whomever they want, so feel free to 'mingle' -- just imagine it as a version of one of the Inns, and game away.

I'll have more on this for Wednesday, but in case you wanted to start thinking about your first posts I thought I'd give this out now. The first posts should probabaly begin with everyone entering the large formal dining hall from the central garden where they've been listening to a singer. Who will your character sit with and talk to? How does he or she react to the Emissary? etc etc etc.

The King will be in the hall already, sitting before one of the low tables with the Emissary. You can sit with him or not, as you wish.

The Royal Family

King Faroz (FAR-osz): Fordim Hedgethistle

Queen Bekah: Bêthberry

Princess Gjeelea (Jill-laya): Aylwen

Prince Siamak: Firefoot

Members of the Royal Court (human)

The Lord Korak: Nurumaiel

The Lady Arshalous: Imladris

Members of the Royal Court (an Avari family)

General Morgôs (Elrigon): Kransha

Arlomë: Alaklondewen

Their grown child, male or female: Orofaniel

Priests

Tarkan (half-brother to the King): Novnarwen

One female: Amanaduial the Archer