View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 01:29 PM   #680
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Mark 12_30 - Fordim's description of you was actually closer to me, apart from the hair, as mine is the whole opposite of short, and I come from a real life Hobbit family. Want to do a swap?

Someone I have a really clear picture of is Saucepan Man. I think he is somewhere twixt 35 and 43, tall and wiry, and likes outdoor pursuits, e.g. hiking, climbing and so on when he gets the time. He likes dogs. He has hair that's a bit messy, and he contrives to wear it as spikey as possible, just as much as he can get away with. He has a long nose, blue eyes and goes 'tsch' when he laughs.

Another clear picture in my mind is Imladris - she's around 17, and is quite shy, but has a small group of really good friends. She can be serious, and loves reading, and she sometimes wears those ribbons and badges for good causes. She wears contacts. She has short red hair and is of average height.

Finally, davem if you read this, where did you get coffee-caramel tobacco from, as it sounds great. Once made whisky tobacco, but it was rather smelly, and a waste of good Glenfiddich, ahem. Not that I'm condoning smoking, kids...