View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 03:23 AM   #678
davem
Illustrious Ulair

Location: In the home of lost causes, and forsaken beliefs, and unpopular names,and impossible loyalties
davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Believe it or not I have no image of any other downers. I've tried racking my brains but nothing. I shall correct Fordim slightly, though.

He is the same height as myself, but of slightly lighter build.
(He's 5'10)

His hair is brown and somewhat wavy; it might also be touched with a few hints of grey, but these hairs lend him dignity. He is a man who would look good in glasses, but he does not wear any.
(Yes he does)

His arms and fingers are long and graceful. His eyebrows are faintly bushy over intensely focused eyes, which can sometimes become oddly distant as he wanders through the labyrinths of his dreams, even in the waking world. He has a very closely cropped beard.
(No beard)

davem wears brown clothes; not all brown, but many earth tones, with the occasional touch of dark colour thrown in. He dresses surprisingly well, if conservatively. He wears jackets every day.
(Actually he mostly wears jeans, & only wears a shirt & tie for work)

His face is angular but not jagged, giving him the look of an aesthete, but this initial impression is overborne when he laughs at jokes that others do not find funny for his wit is not common, sharp as it might be.
(No, his face is round, but his jaw is slightly angular)

He loves trees and wooded lanes, and will speak to himself audibly when he knows that he is alone. He likes to ride the bus and look at the other people, imagining what they are like when at home.

He smokes a pipe when he reads, and drinks ale rather than lager. He is friendly to strangers, and kind to animals.

(He tends to avoid strangers, being overly shy. He (i)never(/i) smokes his pipe while reading, as coffee-caramel tobacco creates such thick clouds of smoke that that would be impossible)
davem is offline   Reply With Quote