View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 10:41 AM   #645
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Boromir, you're "true" appearance alludes me. However, I place your age at about 28, and your looks to be that of a slightly unkempt teacher, rushing between classes. Your dark brown hair tends to look like you forgot about the haircut you were supposed to get some two weeks ago, and rather likes to stick up in odd places. This, however, doesn't make you look like a slob, but rather like a bookworm who runs his fingers through his hair at frequent intervals. Your eyes are what capture me: hidden behind wire-framed glasses, your gray eyes are usually alight with academic enthusiasm. I'd say you are relatively thin... not "skinny", but not big. I place your height at about 5'9". Your desk is organized in that you always know where everything is, but is complete chaos to anyone else. Piled with well-worn copies of ancient writings, as well as random notes to yourself, it is not always possible to see the bottom. There is always a good chance of finding ink spatters or pencil smudges on your hands.

I don't even want to guess how inaccurate that is, but that's the fun of the thread, is it not?

Fea