View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 07:09 PM   #242
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
I have returned! A few notes:

Luinien's arm is NOT broken. The shoulder is very bruised and the shock/pain was what caused it to be useless during the battle. Sorry guys, but I'm going to need her more able-bodied for the time being. She can get a more serious wound later, perhaps. rutslegolas and Alaksoron, would you edit your posts that mention that?

Kransha, thanks for totalling out what has happened to your orcs. If you would, please point out the mysteriously spawned and summarily dispatched orcs to their writers. I'm confused enough as it is myself, and I'd like to keep the action at least moderately easy to understand!
And since I'm moderating the extent of my own character's injury, I'll not quibble with you about Thoronmir's. I might also point out that Fordim inflicted said wound, and it was all I could do to keep my she-Elf (who is no Amazon) from being flattened by the blow.

rutslegolas, you say that Aidwain's ankle is broken. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that even a sprain is all but impossible to walk on. Even for an Elf. Be as that may, I consider a broken bone to be a serious injury. If you would, please either change the extent of his injury or not have him walking around on it. Thanks!

Way to work ahead, Prim! Thanks for setting up the cut-'em-off-in-the-back aspect.

Alaksoron, thanks for spearheading the healing. Please respond to the PM's I sent you last week.

Esgallhugwen, no worries. It worked out fine, especially since Silrūth only came in at the end. You handled that flashback very nicely.

----------------------------

Tarondo will be pulling the group together for some decision-making or something as soon as I get the post written. Kransha, I'm going to assume that Bāzzog sends some of his people out back to the west, either acting on the trolls' suggestion or anticipating them. If this is a problem, let me know.

Good work, everyone! Carry on!

Nuranar

Last edited by Nuranar; 10-24-2004 at 07:10 PM. Reason: typos