View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 06:44 AM   #19
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Melen and Berkengon were on their feet looking around upon hearing shouts of "Spider!". Berkengond had his crossbow ready while Melen just kept his hand on the hilt of his sword. "What do you suppose will happen?" He whispered to Berkengond. "I suppose we'll all be eaten or something." Berkengond replies. "Thats good isn't it?" He asks Berkengond. "You are definately not serious." Berkengond says shaking his head. "Well of course I am why else would I be here." He replies, Berkengond doesn't say anything but just keeps looking around.

Melen sighs, the fact that it was so quiet was getting on his nerves, he had been expecting a big fight but that didn't seem to be happening, I'm so nervous I think I'd drop my sword if I drew it, just need to get a grip on myself, just the wait thats killing me, thats all, I can do this. Melen's hand now moved from his hilt to his bow hanging loosely from his back and he pulled that out along with an arrow ready to fire. "When it begins, we'll crush them, for old times." He says smiling at Berkengon now more sure of himself. "For our everlasting friendship."