View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 06:35 AM   #87
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Henry walked over to his daughter, tears brimming in his eyes.

"My daughter, you are alive," He whispered as he drew her into his arms. Sandrina cried against him, happy to finally have everything back. Eowyn joined the hug and crying fest. Then Sandrina broke away.

"We can celebrate at home. Now we must deal with the other two traitors. They were the ones that carried out the plan," Sandrina said. Henry looked down at his daughter, pride in his eyes. He turned to Samuel and Arthur, glaring. The pride that was there moments before was gone. Anger replaced it.

"You two. You took away our daughter. You made us believe that she was dead. You are nothing. I want you to face justice here and now with my Sandrina's sword. Kneel down you traitors. NOW!" Henry roared. They trembled as they got down on their knees.

Henry stepped forward and whipped the sword point upon their faces. They screamed out in pain as the blood flowed freely down their face.

"This is a mark of what you have done against us. No matter where you go now, everyone will know of what you have done. Raen and Hama you may do what you see fit," Henry said. Then he walked over and handed Sandrina her sword.

"Let's go home Father," Sandrina said. Henry nodded and smiled.

"Yes, let us go home. All of us. I would like to give you all rewards for what you have done. Please join us at our estate," Henry took Eowyn's hand and led her outside slowly. Sandrina turned to the group.

"Thank you all for what you have done for me. I am in your deepest debts," Sandrina said, her eyes glistening with tears. Anora smiled and gave her a hug. Sandrina's eyes wandered over the group that was smiling at her.

"It was our pleasure to help you, Sandrina," Raen said.

Together they went to the estate for a grand party and for a reward in money, uniting them together for now and always through this quest. The sun dipped down over the happy, celebatory group, sealing with it the end of their journey together.

Seekers of Truth