View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 04:27 AM   #104
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Movies:

"I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my king.
-Boromir

"Now is the hour, riders of rohan, oaths you have taken, now fulfill them all to lord and land."
-Eomer

"Reform the lines, Reform the lines....Sound the charge...take them head on....CHARGE!"
-Theoden

"Sneaking! Sneaking! Poor Smeagol shows hobbits secret ways, that nobody else can find, and they says SNEAK! SNEAK!....yes, very nice friends precious, very nice friends."
-Gollum

Books

Gildor's and Frodo's boxing match

"Hobbits are dull."
-Gildor

"They also say, do not go to elves for advice, for they will say both yes, and no."
-Frodo

At the end of Round 1, it's Gildor-1, Frodo- 1.

Elladan, I thought most of the actors did an excellent job portraying their characters . Sean Bean was really good for Boromir, he has experience as being sort of that "villain" or character that not too many people admire. Chris Lee was also one who's just an irreplaceable actor for Saruman, his voice was absolutely perfect for Saruman, it was deep, and convincing, great for a Saruman who is a good persuader.

Last edited by Boromir88; 10-13-2004 at 04:32 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote