View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 02:57 PM   #13
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

"Nefal," says Ercuion "Targon and I are going to scout ahead, see if we can find any tracks or any more webs. In the mean time you STAY here."

"I'm going with you" Nefal objects.

"Listen to your brother, Nefal," Targon says "he is wise, and not to mention older."

Nefal has no place in objecting to Targon's word. All he can do is run off in a bitter rage. It seemed like Targon and Ercuion were only out for a meager five minutes, or so, when Nefal comes running back, "Thranduil has called a meeting, to discuss our current situation" he gasps.

The whole party gathers around Thranduil and listens to what he has to say.

Ercuion comes out of the crowd first, "I think our best defense, right now, is to stay together, I deem spiders love to pick off a couple unsuspecting elves, alone in the forest. If we stick together, as a group, we will be much stronger. As for what to do. Does anyone know where the dwarves said they encountered the spiders? Why not find the place, maybe that will lead to more clues?"

Targon quickly jumps in, "Ahh, young Ercuion, that will be useless. It is most likely that there are spiders all over, infesting Mirkwood. I fear before this day ends we will have some company." Targon chuckles trying to lift some spirits and add a touch of warmth. He looks around and sees no one's heart was lifted by his comment, not even Thranduil. He notices in all the young elves eyes, the glory and anticipation of fighting, but the fear of death.