View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 07:39 PM   #193
Regin Hardhammer
Shade of Carn Dűm

Regin Hardhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Everyone -

I have put up a save where the mysterious spy goes back to Marreth and informs him of the upcoming "trial" of Alahseey. The spy will warn that things are getting hot, people are asking questions, and somethingg could go wrong. The spy will ask Marreth to keep a close watch on the Elven ship in case there are any unexpected developments.

Here are our general marching orders now that we're back on the ship.

1. The ball is now in the Elf's court. The first thing will be to have a "hearing" with the Elders on the main deck of the ship where Alahseey's guilt or innocence can be established. Anyone who wants to can testify at the hearing as to their knowledge of Alahseey or anyone else they might suspect of doing ill.

Any of the bad guys who want to can hang out in the bushes near the Elven ship and see if they can overhear or see anything.

2. The guilty party will be established and led off to the town to be jailed. Meanwhile the bad guys will have been watching the Elven ship and see the good guys depart with the spy tied up. They run back to Marreth and tell him. Marreth will decide to recapture the spy. The bad guys will follow the good guys and try to seize back the spy. There will be fighting but no one gets the upper hand, and the spy is still in control of the good guys.

At this critical point in the story, Imladris and Niluial have a little treat planned for us. Something will happen that the Elves will not like. (Yeah!!)

3. After that, the Elves will decide to go out into the Bay to look for the Palantiri in the water. They will take their long boats and leave the larger ship moored by the shore.

Then, we --the bad guys -- have a little surprise planned for Luindal. But I'm not going to put it here. I will inform my band by pm and you Elves and Elf allies can just sit and sweat it out!

I love surprizes!

Anyways, let's get writing.

~Regin

EDIT: Niluial, Imladris -- please check your pms and get back.

Last edited by Regin Hardhammer; 10-02-2004 at 07:51 PM.