View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 06:00 AM   #313
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Personal address re: What advertisement are you talking about? I just proclaim the right of all human beings to have their clothing untouched by scoundrels intending to take their lives. The people to utter the battlecry were more in the right to announce it, though, as they merely had no trousers at all, in the first place.

Back to topic, though:

Eomer of the Rohirrim has a very interesting biography, as he was a member of travelling band in his youth, playing a guitar in Peru, than took a turn of his career to become gold-prospector of dubious legal grounds and was forced (probably as he set up his companions?) to flee to his current place of residence - Kokiri Forest, Scotland, where he engages himself in training a huge badger army with the purpose of (yes, you've got it) conquering the world. Ok, if not conquering, than for a quick bite and slash at the very least.

[editorial note = it seems that majority of our members born in 80s intend to conquer the world. Don't believe me? take a look at some dozen profiles falling under the category. Must be the bad influence of Disco music in tender years. Also, it seems, we are saved from such a fate by the sheer number of would-be conquerors - possibly, they fight between themselves when we don't see them. But woe on us all when one proves the mightiest! = end of editorial note]

Well, taking over the world is the right and proper job for a merciless man to quote Skeletor in his signature. I hope though that badgers may prove more soft at the core, being closer to Nature than their pirate leader...

All of this was a warning for the world - it will not be unsuspecting any more!
But whatever his evil plans, his presence on the thread may be counted as auspicious, since the new faces are always welcome and there is nothing to fear. (For one backed by so many badgers least of all ). I may even be daring to say that his appearence was one of the things to make me go 'ooh'

As for the facthood, all I may add up is that Eomer was born on March 7, 1984, which makes him 18 years of age and fir for having a driving license. I can not tell whether he has one, though.

edit:

Silly me, of course it's 20! Sorry. Now I know that you do not have driving license. (Neither have I)

end of edit

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 09-30-2004 at 11:49 PM.
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote