View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 12:41 PM   #9
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420! Half agree.

Eldar:
Quote:
I believe that the other Hobbits would be the last ones to be drawn under its power.
Good point about the Hobbits, I do think they wouldn't be affected like the other members. I think the only one it would "sway" more then the other hobbits would be Pippin, just because of his curiosity, but I think Merry and Sam would have been very resistant to the ring.
Quote:
Also, I'm not sure whether Legolas would fall before him; the elves have a pretty good track record with their rings.
There, I'm not sure if I would agree, atleast not me. We know Galadriel and Elrond were power hungy, and I would think Legolas, being an elf from Mirkwood, and being tired of living in a dark forest infested with spiders, would use the ring to turn Mirkwood into a beautiful place like Rivendell or Lothlorien. I think je would just use the ring to turn the slums of Mirkwood into a beautiful Lothlorien. That is my opinion, though.