View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 07:29 AM   #113
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Cook/Nell

“Well you are keen master Stony I will give you that!” Nell laughed. “The pantry is this way and is always kept well stocked,” she told the dwarf as she ushered him towards the pantry door. “both the butcher and the milk maid come each morning with fresh deliveries, but if there is anything we don’t have you’ll most likely find it in the towns marketplace.”

“Thank you, Nell!” Stony nodded as his steady gaze searched along the lines of shelves .

“This!” he questioned, reaching out to pick up a bunch of freshly pulled carrots “are these delivered fresh too?” he mused aloud.

“Oh no master Stony, we do have our own vegetable garden out back, carrots, parsnips, neeps, pea’s that kind o thing and Ædhral has planted a very lovely herb wheel so that we are never short of fresh herbs.” she grinned proudly.

“But I will leave you now to get on and look forward to tasting your culinary delight, if you need anything… well I’m here,” she laughed with a shrug as she went to re-join Finnian and Ædhral at the table.

Last edited by Nerindel; 09-23-2004 at 07:33 AM.