View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 06:16 AM   #44
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Sandrina nodded as Anora told her everything that she knew. She listened intently, trying to make memories come with each thing that she said, but to no avail.

At the end of Anora's stories she stood up from the chair she had sat down in and smiled.

"I thank you for doing that Anora. I think we need to find everyone once again. Get going. We have stayed in one spot for too long and with that messanger no doubtedly on his way to my evil cousins and uncle they will probably be here within a couple of hours after hearing of my arrival from the presumed dead. Hama, do you have any idea where every one went?"

She turned to look at Hama who looked deep in thought. She wondered if he would even speak to her, if he was too deep in thought that he had not heard her. She knew that she had done that many times before since her fall. It was hard not to when you were trying to regain an entire life time back. A life time that she was sure was filled with happiness and love. A life time filled with friends and family which was all lost to her. Some memories had come back, but not enough to make her feel complete once more. She had the nagging feeling that she was only half a person because the biggest part of her was gone.

She knew that Hama would stick to his vow of allowing her justice, but she still wasn't sure how she would take out that justice. She wanted their punishments to be just for what they did to her, but she was unsure if she would be able to weild the sword that killed them. She swallowed hard and returned her attention back to Hama, wondering if he was even here at all or if he was waiting for her to do something.