View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 11:04 AM   #574
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Balrogs' favourite chocolate must be Minstrels as "they melt in the mouth, not in the hand" so the old slogan goes. Although, hold them in your hand for long enough and they will eventually melt - I spent many years at school trying to conceal and consume sweets under my desk.

OK, time for some more random and vaguely bizarre guesses - this will cheer me up, as I seem to have lost my Humphrey Carpenter Tolkien biography in the palaeozoic layer of the house.

Morsul - you like to tease your hair into weird shapes. And you wear a thumb ring. You've nearly finished school, and you carry all your books in one of those record bags, which makes you slump to one side on school days.

Sleepy Ranger - favours boots as footwear, sometimes DMs. But you don't go in for wacky bootlaces. Sometimes you wear trainers but you can't be bothered with fastening your shoes so you leave the laces slack and just force them onto your feet. And you are 6" tall.

Feanor - you used to like to wear earrings, and had your ears pierced when you were fourteen. Nowadays you don't bother so much, because the novelty has worn off.

mark 12_30 - you like to see if the textiles of garments feel nice before you buy them. You avoid red things because you reckon pet hair sticks to them. You are also pretty tall, about 5' 9".
Lalwendė is offline   Reply With Quote