View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 08:08 AM   #36
Isowen
Haunting Spirit

Isowen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I have never in my entire life heard anything about how 'dirty' aragorn is. But now that I have.......I am mortally offended, I assure you that I shall not stand for this. Nobody cares if he takes a bath or not, 'cuz just look at all the neat stuff he did in lotr. Really, it would be dangerous to take a bath, as stupid as that sounds, because what if the fellowship were suddenly under attack and they needed their best defences...i.e Legolas, Gimli, Boromir and ARAGORN!!! Yet, they cannot have aragorn because he's too bothered about hygiene and he's in the stupid bath!
He would probably look less manly in a way aswell, like "Oh my god everyone, we must stop! I have mud splattered all up my leg!"
But that's beside the point, what I mean is....it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks of anyone......as long as Aragorn was happy to be dirty and smelly, not that you would think about taking a bath if you were in the Middle of nowhere, you could be attacked at anytime, and you were thinking always about enemies and such like.