View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 09:24 AM   #496
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Yep, all who wished were able to pick a Velour for our grand finale in Valleyum. I will have to check to see who is still going to be active for the last part of the journey - there are several people who haven't posted in a looooong time. [Yes, that means you, BW (last post from you was five months ago!!), and you too, Lush (three months ago)! Squatter's last post was over two months ago, but I'm hoping he will put up his planned post very soon.]

WARNING: Anyone who doesn't post before the Sailing-Ship leaves the Havens stays behind!! Sorry about naming names here, but it's getting boring having to wait so long for posts, so I'd like to consolidate those on whom I can count to post regularly - at the very least once a month, but I was already going easy on participants by specifying once every two weeks when we started, and that's still what I'd like to have.

Real estate in the Swiss Riviera, eh, Kuru? Give me a bit of time, and I'll find that information. I need it as well, so as not to get the crystalline construction of our plot planning confused here...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'