Thread: Good or Evil
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 07:38 PM   #36
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree Esgallhugwen The Dark Queen

Mwahahahhaa! *rubs hands together*

I am an Elf, of course, but am I evil or am I good. I suppose since Elves are usually essentially good that she is good, but very sad, and when angry you could say she almost becomes possesed with a merciless wrathful fiery power, (uncertain if she could possibly be possesed by some sort of Maia, if at all possible) basically she has blood lust, and does very nasty gory things to her enemies (See The Hills of Evendim RPG to see what I mean by all of this).

I am undecided on where she hails from but her parents are originally from Mirkwood (when it was called Mirkwood or maybe Greenwood The Great ) Her Mother and her were captured by Orcs, because of betrayal, and were tortured, her Mother died, and Eswen was rescued by her Kinsmen, when they returned home it was burning to the ground and her people were being slaughtered in front of her eyes (this more than likely happened during the War of the Ring).

So I guess that would explain why she goes into a crazy killing spree whenever she gets angry. Oh and she has crystal grey eyes and black hair streaked with silver, and usually wears very dark green it almost looks black tunic and dark grey leggings, a sable cloak, and black boots.

p.s. this is just basic Esgallhugwen Elenglin is far more complicated than this.