View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 06:08 AM   #11
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Sandrina looked up at the man and woman that stood before her. They knew her name.

"You know me? I've been missing nine months? Oh, my head hurts so." She asked, a smile forming upon her soft lips at the thought of being recognized, of finally knowing that she was in the correct spot. Every where she had travelled no one recognized her. Except here. And they knew her name! Yet, she couldn't remember these people. She couldn't remember being in this Inn ever. She couldn't recall why their voices, or at least the woman's, seemed so familiar.

She watched as they nodded, looks of confusion on both of their faces.

"I was riding to somewhere, a place of trade I think. I can not remember. My cousins were with me. The horse got scared. I fell. That's all I remember. I had nasty brusies all over me and I could barely walk. My horse was dead beside me. Who are two? I have no idea what is going on anymore."

Sandrina put her head into her hands, hoping that this headache that had came with all her thinking about trying to remember would go away. Every second made it harder for her think and she just wanted it all to stop. She wanted to be home. Home. She jolted upward. She had a home. She had a family. Where these two people her family? As much as she wanted to believe they were, something in her heart told her that they weren't. She swallowed hard and tried to keep the smallest sliver of the memory of home inside her mind, but it slipped back behind the dark barrier that concealed almost everything from her.

"I can't remember anything. All of memories are gone. Except for a few. I just found out my own name a couple of minutes ago," Sandrina whispered in dispair, tears slipping from her eyes and down her face like sorrow filled rivers.

Last edited by Crystal Heart; 08-22-2004 at 06:13 AM.