View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 07:39 PM   #169
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Greetings all

I join the chorus of people apologising for being so inconsistent in my posting. While I am not physically away from home, I am taking an actual vacation which means spending as much time with my family as possible. Also, I find that my need for Barrow Downs relaxation/distraction is quite significantly reduced when I am not at work!

At any rate, I appreciate the intriguing posts of those who are around and facing up to the power of the Stones! We shall be continuing with the current scenario until Sunday night, when we shall be moving past the stones and heading up the Morgul Vale to our next encounter.

For those who might like a bit of a sneak peek. . .as it has just been revealed in Grash's latest post, all of Sauron's armies are being summoned to the Morannon. This includes the remnants of his forces in Minas Ithil, and seeing as we are heading west on the Road that will lead that army from the Dead City to the gate, we can expect to be bumping into them at some point. . .

IF we manage to get past that (and let's hope that our orc disguises are good!) then it will be up onto the mountain path and toward Ithilien!

Nova -- PMing you right now!