View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 05:08 PM   #162
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Back from vacation! Yay!

Thank you once again, Elennar!

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Peace, Oddie-Woddie Poo.
Nilpescence of Fegalunsia: "We will have peace," said Oddwen at last thickly and with an effort. Several of the Downers cried out gladly. Oddwen held up her hand. "Yes, we will have peace," she said now in a clear voice, "We will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark master to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar, Nilp, and a corrupter of men's hearts."

"No, no! What am I saying? I have been dreaming."

Seriously, Menel, Sleepy and Nilp good jobs! My attention was especially drawn to this paragraph:

Quote:
Merry: I've wanted to kill someone - or something - ever since I was a wee little kid. Now the chance comes, and you won't help me? You must help me. Please! You must do something.

Treebeard: You are crazy, Master Merry. I think you need to see a friend of mine. His name's Strate Jacquet.
HA HA HAAAAAA!!! HAHAHAAHAAAhem. Sorry, bloodlust finds me rolling on the floor. And then I got the image of Merry and the m-16...oh that's priceless. Hee hee...

Anyway. Good jobs, keep 'em up! Gotta go!

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote