Old 08-03-2004, 11:24 AM   #12
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree <==The Lofty Tree of Gondor

Quote:
...and both wizards' staffs (staves?)
It is "staves", I believe.

With the ever-welcome help from my mom, I have made the Fellowship cloak (yeah, it's kind of a charcoal blue colour, but still!) and a Legolas-ish type costume. I have a hobbit costume as well, which is mostly composed of things I found while raiding my closet, but I really like it. I've even got a mithril shirt! ^ ^

I also did a screen-printed shirt, actually as an assignment in art class, that's black and says "smells-like-lembas action!" on the front. (You kinda have to have seen the "action figure" episode of Strong Bad E-mail to get that....) I get really weird looks with that one...

I was on the staff for my high school literary magazine last year, and, because of injustices done to me the year before, I got to choose the design for my hoodie-sweatshirt instead of just having to get what everyone else had. On the front, little bitty by my shoulder it had my name "Aranel i Pheriannath" along with the magazine name "Tabula Rasa" and my position "Copy Editor" and on the back... I had the Lofty Tree of Gondor!

The other Ringers on the staff were so jealous. ^ ^

Abedithon le,

~ Saphy ~