View Single Post
Old 03-22-2003, 08:02 PM   #56
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

YOU ROCK! Ruler of the Frogs. As a girl, I am the same way. I wish people would stop complaining. Why does it matter? It's reality, men are the warriors. Face it!

Sorry, anyway, well, I am glad too that there were few women in LOTR and especially no female members of the fellowship. They'd try giving Sauron the silent treatment! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] J.K.!

The thing is, women bring life into the world (I'm not getting into sex-ed) and therefore are very important. Men have always taken up the role of protecting the "life-bearers" and have always been more qualified for that. Women need to calm down in their 'women's rights' stuff. There going to get what they want in the U.S. If there is a draft at some point in time (I'm not saying that's likely) than I have heard that there will immediately be a lawsuit for equal rights to include women in the draft. Man, that will be wierd. Women aren't made for that, it's plain fact. And what is so wrong with that? It's life. If you want it in a religious viewpoint, God made women that way, and men the other. Okay?

[ March 22, 2003: Message edited by: Durelin ]
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote