Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
White Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkanoonion
Bekah I just loved your photo, is your pic from a play? I think that a story is hidden here. your expression is very interesting.
I don't look very happy, do I?

Yes, it's from the recent production of Sound of Music. On the far left is Baron Eberfield, standing next to his wife, Baroness Eberfield. Captain Von Trapp - played by Ray Woolf (famous actor in NZ, not sure how widespread his fame is) - is leaning over me to kiss her hand. I played Frau Zeller, the wife of the most prominent Nazi in the story. I'm not very pleased, as my 'husband' has just created a nasty scene at the party we are attending, hosted by the Captain.

It was lots of fun. I also played a nun - I was kneeling at the alter when the curtain came up, all by my onesies...though my knees did get sore doing that night after night after night - and I was the understudy to Sister Margaretta.

Unfortunately, our melodrama 'play' at school is a nightmare....we have to write our own script and so on, but one of the boys in our 5-person cast is an absolute moron...it's going worse than nowhere and we have only one week left!!!

You look beautiful, Aman. So do many of the others - or handsome as the case may be (no names ). I really enjoy seeing everybody's pic...some don't look at all the way I imagined them. Erendis looks sweet, and so do the other baby pics.

Cheers,

~ Rebekah

Last edited by Bekah; 07-15-2004 at 08:48 PM.
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote