View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 07:15 AM   #28
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

I think everybody kind of stalks their "favorite 'Downers" so to speak... I mean the people whose posts you most enjoy. Nothing sinister, of course. I've recently started stalking Eomer of the Rohirrim. His tricksy appearance being so hard to pin down, I thought to read more of his posts and see what I could learn, which brought me to THIS thread, coincidentally.

I follow Keeper of Dol Goldor around, because I've spent 16 years trying to figure out how his mind works, and I still can't figure it out. I even know where he lives! Mwahahahahaha. And his mother's maiden name. Mwahahahahahaha. Actually, the fact that he's my brother and I live with him (most of the time) and have the same mother... kind of negates the stalker-creepiness level.

As for others I follow around occasionally, The Saucepan Man, HerenIstarion, I used to follow LePetitCheaux a lot, but now we're rarely on at the same time... Once in awhile, if I see that the "Newest Member" is on, I'll follow them around and see what they get up to.

Fea

Edit: yes, Eomer, sleep easy once again, knowing that it is I, and that my sole aim is to make sure that when Biff falls asleep, you don't remove the straight jacket.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 07-13-2004 at 08:52 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote