View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 06:54 AM   #4
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril You caught me!

Do I ever pretend? Who doesn't? I swear... PJ stole Gandalf's pokey stick of doom and destruction from ME! My little cousin and I... we used to find saplings, about an inch thick, scrape all the bark off with really sharp knives (I don't think my mom knows that part of it), and sand the staffs down to silky smoothness. And then... yes... then we'd beat the tar out of each other with them. Amazing how fast your reflexes get when you've got an oaken staff coming full speed at your head. I still have a staff (freshly carved too, as of last week)... just nobody to beat on with it.

Also, my brothers and I used to have sword fights in the front yard with mom's brooms while she was at work. That got ended when she came home early one day and caught us.

Now I'm down to laying on a hammock in the woods, and imagining that a bunch of Elves are just around the corner. I swear they are... if you saw these woods, you'd think so too.

And there was that time... once my parents and I were driving somewhere, and there was this weird little wisp of cloud moving the wrong way, and I yelled from the back seat "AHHHH!!!!! Crebain from Dunland!!!" and ducked out of sight. I got some wacked out looks from that one.

Fea