View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 08:36 PM   #402
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting aw, c'mon, guys!

It's funny, I'll give you that, but......

I'm only just slightly put out. Mellonin's loaded "thank you" had all the earmarks of a major blowout that could really have made things fun, and you guys get all gooey and kissy face make up. What is this? Ravion's thoughts were quite apt, to start with, but Mellonin's nonverbals were all negative. What pulled that piece of fluff reply out of Ravion? Come on! Show Ravion's spleen! Have him get all upbraided that he's trying his hardest, never mind that he's not at all satisfied with his lack of achievement, but he's not about to tell Mellonin that out of sheer shame..... and he says something really offputting about her ungratefulness, which sets her off with an "of all the nerve, here I just thanked him for everything he's done, and he up and tells me I'm ungrateful! What Mordor pit did he crawl out of!"

I do like how Ravion's head must be spinning, wondering where all Mellonin's spleen is coming from, and why she's being so mad at him for doing well. Hee hee! But I just thought I'd make a suggestion or two.

And so forth. Come on, guys, lets not be squeamish.

And I'll give some thought to Tharonwe. Busy day today. Tomorrow should offer more time.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 07-06-2004 at 08:58 PM.