View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 02:47 PM   #182
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Originally posted by Firefoot
Quote:
A modified picture of you... Average height, and thin as a stick. You have brown hair and eyes. You are very serious except when you are around close friends, and when you do make jokes half the time people can't tell if you are serious or not.
Now thats closer to the mark. What's your definition of average height? And just one more hint for you and anyone else, I don't have brown hair. Like I said other than that its pretty close to the mark.

Originally posted by Meneltarmacil
Quote:
Esgallhugwen, I've always imagined you as your character in the Evendim RPG, hopefully minus that somewhat darker side I've seen.
I'm very flattered that you see me as my Evendim Hills character. Sadly that couldn't be further from reality, I don't have the black hair flecked with silver (though I'm sure a dye job could do the trick) and I don't have the lovely crystal grey eyes either. I am tall, standing around 6' 1/2" with a thin build. My hair is long and my eyes are brown, the thing that has yet to be guessed correctly is my hair colour.

I must admit I do have somewhat of a darker side but not nearly as severe as the Dark Queen.