View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 08:17 AM   #80
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
White Tree

Quote:
Nova -- We appear to be cross-posting in the game; I went ahead and put up my post, but will edit it as needed when yours is ready.
Yes, we did seem to cross post. However, as I hadn't finished mine at the time you posted, I just made the end so that it would fit with yours.. Or at least I think so. Anyway, I am, too, happy to edit if there is anything. Also, I'm very happy for Grash, thinking that Rhând might be good after all.

Alak - A conflict would be rather neat. But at the time, Rhând will not be willing to confront anyone unless someone (in this case your character and Bêth's(?)) have something to threaten him with. Anyway, currently I have very limited computer access, so I don't know if I have time for much planning right now. But I'm very interested in what you have in mind, so I'll be PMing you when I have my computer back.

Reminder; I will not be able to post before Friday again. (If I'm lucky, I'll manage Thursday!)

Cheers,
Nova